Naples is a picture perfect city located in Southwest Florida. Naples is known worldwide for its magnificent sunsets, shopping, beaches, restaurants, golf courses and hundreds of exclusive amenities and beautiful natural attractions. Come and enjoy one of the most exclusive cities in the world. Be a part of it all!
Popular trips from Naples and Popular things to do in Naples
Popular trips from Naples
- Orlando theme parks including Disney World, Universal Studios and more
- Beaches and art deco district in Miami
- Key West
- The Everglades
- Saint Petersburg, Florida. Beaches and Dali museum
- Daytona Beach
- Saint Augustine's delightful historic district
Popular things to do in Naples:
- Sightseeing cruises– Naples Bay, Gordon (River)
- Eco Cruises
- Dolphin and Manatee Sightseeing Cruises
- Enjoy some beach time in one of our award winning pristine beaches: Naples, Bonita, Marco Island, Sanibel Island and Captiva
- Edison Ford Museum
- Beach volleyball
- Museums/art galleries
- Florida Everblades hockey games
- Pilates classes
- Wine Tastings and wine classes
- International Cuisine Restaurants
- Movie Theaters with unparalleled comfort
- Aqua Park, Beach parks, Serenity Park
The happiest, healthiest city in the US is...
Feb. 23, 2016 at 6:34 AM
It has a Fifth Avenue, lots of shopping and a hot real estate market, but the country's healthiest and happiest city is nowhere near the Big Apple.
Sunset over the fishing pier and Gulf of Mexico in Naples, Florida.
(April 18, 2016)
Naples, Florida, and the nearby communities of Marco Island and Immokalee top the Gallup-Healthways State of American Well-Being: 2015 Community Rankings list released on Tuesday. The report measures how residents of 190 U.S. cities feel about their physical health, social ties, financial security, community and sense of purpose.
"Naples is a high well-being place," Dan Witters, research director of the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index, told TODAY. "People in Naples really like their communities."
Related: The happiest, healthiest state in the US is...(FLORIDA)
Residents there have the lowest levels of stress in the country, report little depression and eat healthy on a daily basis, the report found. Many of them like their daily activities and enjoy an intellectually lively culture, telling interviewers they learn or do something interesting every day.
It doesn't hurt that the city is affluent, Witters said. But while well-being goes up with income, it's not beholden to it, he added.
Related: Retirement boosts happiness, improves health, study finds
The top five U.S. communities with the highest well-being are:
- Naples-Immokalee-Marco Island, Florida
- Salinas, California
- North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, Florida
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- Barnstable Town, Massachusetts